Wednesday, September 5, 2007

One of my many flaws

I don't deal well with dumb people. I just struggle with it. Why? I'm impatient? I hate teaching if there isn't sex involved? I'm not detailed oriented enough? I'm not coddling? I wish I knew why, because I deal with these people every day. Every day I become silly amounts of frustrated by various peoples inability to accomplish the simplest of tasks. Yeah, I get your argument that I wouldn't be very smart in a hunter gatherer group, or whatever tribal nonsense you throw my way. I disagree I'd invent motherfucking fire. Beyond that disagreement I don't care about those lives. In a modern office environment I could do every job excepting c-level positions and accounting stuff. These things require unique skills that I don't have. However, if I give you something to input in a database it should almost never get fucked up. This is the crux of why I don't deal well with dumb people. If I know that I can do something without a problem, and I'm greener than central park, then you should be able to as well. I don't understand why this isn't the case.

No comments: