Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Starting a Fist Fight with an Oncoming Train

These tides they are a same-in.
A new day dawns to reach the old sunset
nature´s turns are circles
spinning endless.

Elitism, A pox on your house
A feckless insult landing squarely on all shoulders.
A faultless man could never reach these heights
Elitist all, decent none
Stop telling me what to do.

I hear the beast a dancin',
It's screams and wails reverberating
Ah yes he says just like Ghengis,
Just like Caesar,
Just like Bush.

I want to scream
"It's all falsehood"
"Every word drips lies"
"just look at the trail. That goo is unmistakable"

I swing my fists
Landing air
laughter erupts.
"Can't he see? We're fixing the world."
Maybe they are, but only for them.

Fuck your world.
Fuck your petty causes.
Fuck health care.
Fuck Social Security.
Their endless eating has stripped my bones.

They see, They know
They can't help themselves.
They can't stop themselves from laughing,
"What could be funnier than a boxing Skeleton?"

No comments: